We now have our Federal Firearms License and we are currently accepting all trigger jobs and other services requiring the shipment of your receiver Thompson Center Encore, G2, or Contender only, AR15 work still offered by special request only. Before you call and ask, there is a backlog at this time. DO NOT expect a fast turn around and plan sending it in accordingly until further notice on this page, at least a month backlog.
There is a MAJOR difference between hiring an unqualified gunsmith on this specific weapon and sending it to me the T/C specialist that has all the parts supplies and years of expierence to do the job right. I know exactly the parts gunsmiths order and some do cut corners to save cost, unfortunate but true.
Not here, I wont cut corners and I have the custom parts inventory and years of experience not to mention I love what I do. My dad wrote the book on Encore/G2 trigger work and even the manual can't adequately address all the variables that effect trigger pull and SAFE function. My years of experience working on the Contender and Encore platforms and extreme attention to details insures the most bang for your buck.
Simply stated there is no one in the country that will take the time to perform the quality of work that you receive here. As dad says, I cut metal not corners.
For your ease of shopping and understanding the various services we offer we have them listed below in a cart format so you can simply add the services to your cart and checkout using our Purchase Order option only. (Please do not use Paypal Checkout for FFL services, if you wish to purchase small parts via paypal please make a separate purchase and notify us if you want shipped together or separate). Simply start by adding the first item Admin fee then select the level of trigger job performed. I definately recommend our firing pin upgrade, includes special attention to cleaning the firing pin bushing and replacement of bushing screw if needed.
If there is a service you wish performed or FFL item you wish to buy but don't see listed, just ask. We are committed to providing service far beyond what is expected from the factory or average gunsmith.
We also offer this same work on brand new receivers, the admin fee is waived simply add to cart the services you want.
Please help us save valuable time by following these simple step by step instructions:
1. Just like shipping a barrel to us, we have a $50 administrative fee that includes return shipment, Start by adding this to your cart. Then simply add to cart the services you want performed then checkout with our purchase order option (DO NOT use paypal) Shortly after receipt of your purchase order, we will email the copy of our license and additional instructions for sending in. We are a FFL Class 1 and Class 6 dealer, we log the receiver into and out of our books just as if you were sending it to the factory for repairs.
2. Once you receive the copy of our license, ship your receiver directly to us via UPS, FedEx, or preferably USPS Priority mail. Must be sent ADULT SIGNATURE required, include a copy of our license and check or money order for work performed. Be sure to package extremely well and it's not a bad idea to insure (optional but highly recommended) Please be sure to send by email or text the tracking number so we can keep track of the shipment into us.
3. Once the work is completed, we will ship the receiver and any stock parts replaced directly back to you via USPS priority mail system with adult signature required. We will email tracking number. Shipping is included in the administrative fee. Due to our pending work load and other business responsibilities, it is difficult to quote on an individual basis the turn around time to perform the work requested. As a general policy, we do our best to turn around all FFL work with in 2 weeks, often less. If you need priority service, please call to discuss.
4. For the record, I have confirmation from the BATFE Technical firearms division that shipping directly back to the customer is perfect with its rules because the customer already has had possession of the receiver. The receiver must be returned to the same address it was sent from or you will be required to receive through FFL.
5. Disclaimer. By purchasing FFL service, customer acknowledges that parts will be replaced and modified inside the receiver to insure proper safety function. Pull weight tested and safety functions verified. And furthermore agrees to "hold harmless" Mike Bellm's TCs, it's owners and affiliates from liability once the "customer" has regained possession. Customer understands that any modification to a firearm beyond factory has inherent risks involved and could void any written or implied warranty. It is customers responsibility to understand these risks and take due precaution when operating any firearm. Reduced pull weights below 2 pounds should be reserved for controlled shooting environments and not recommended for hunting.
By completing this purchase order process for FFL work, you are helping us save time and valuable resources, verifying shipping and contact information, and it helps us keep track of shipments coming in. Also effective immediately if you send in a receiver without completing this work order process the shipment will be refused. I will not accept if you cannot follow proper procedure as outlined here.
We look forward to receiving the work and returning to you in a timely manner. We love to hear back from you and we know you will be so impressed you'll want to show everyone. Your positive feedback and total satisfaction is our mission.
If you have any questions, contact Kurt Michael Bellm 1.970.433.9525
NOTES: Included is about 15 minutes of cleaning, but we MUST reserve the right to bill extra for extreme cases of neglect and improper cleaning. Because extreme situations can take hours to properly address and consume shop/cleaning supplies to perform, we will provide a quote once we have had a chance to evaluate. We are not responsible for rust or corrosion, we do take the time to clean using chemicals that remove light surface corrosion but will not address pitting or staining.
Only add Admin fee ONCE, Covers up to 5 FFL items, contact me for greater than. You should note that some companies charge a flat amount per receiver, by breaking up the individual cost of performing work per receiver and a general administrative fee that includes shipping back of up to five receivers, our pricing structure is fair and honest.
DO NOT SEND ITEM WITHOUT COMPLETING FORM AND BEFORE RECEIVING EMAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINING COPY OF MY LICENSE!
UPS and FEDEX have separate shipping policies for handguns requiring overnight shipment. DO NOT ship ground through these carriers, we will not be liable if you do not ship correctly or package correctly. Recommend USPS Priority or Express, insured, ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Please DO NOT use paypal to pay for any FFL services, purchase order option only and a check or money order is required for all FFL work.